Golf de Roses, Spain
Golf de Roses, Spain Information
or order brochure
Vacation for the whole family
Compared to the rest of the Costa Brava, the huge, fine sandy bay of Roses is very spacious, and by far the windiest spot on the Catalan coast. Located in the south of the bay of Roses, not far from the Club Mistral center, is the medieval village of Sant Marti d’Empuries with its’ famous archeological sites. From there you can reach the small village L’Escala in the southern end of the bay via a beautiful path alongside the beach. The old town, a former fishing village, offers excellent tapas bars, restaurants, discos and nice, small boutiques. The bay of Roses has long been well-known amongst windsurfers and kitesurfers. The whole region is a very interesting destination, with numerous attractions and cultural sites. Due to its’ vicintiy to the Pyrenees, rafting and canyoning trips can be offered. Also horsebackriders and mountainbikers find lots of interesting trails only 10 minutes away from the Club Mistral Golf de Roses. The message is clear: a thrilling and yet safe spot where everybody can make the most of their time and money, no matter if they are wave freaks, freestylers, freeriders, kiters or kids.
Our insider tips:
• Culture at your doorstep: the Dali Museum in Figueres is well worth a visit and anyone interested in seeing Dali's house should definitely take a trip to the picturesque township of Cadaques.
• The ruins of Empúries can be reached on foot; with their sandy beaches, the small bays provide an enticing opportunity for a swim
• You can try the local wines and liqueurs at one of the numerous "bodegas"(wineries) and have some of your favourite wine bottled for you. In L'Escala you will find the best anchovies.
• A balloon trip early in the morning, with the sun rising behind the mountains, is a fantastically romantic experience. If you wish, you can enjoy a glass of "Cava" (Spanish champagne) at the same time.
• If you're on the lookout for action and adventure, Ampuria Brava, which boasts one of Europe's and the world's best parachuting centres, is the very place. Just the right thing for adrenalin junkies: 40 seconds' free fall.
Latest weather data
Golf de Roses, Spain : sunny
air temp : 25 c
water : 17 c
wind : 5 bft / 17 Knots
Latest news Golf de Roses, Spain
At Club Mistral Golf de Roses there is always a reason to party – this year it’s the 10th anniversary we would like to celebrate with you! ..
More Info ..>
Windsurfing & kitesurfing equipment now for sale in Golf de Roses...
More Info ..>
Spot Info Chart
|moderate -> excellent|
|Value for money|