Dahab, Egypt Information
or order brochure
Between Two Worlds
Extreme landscapes have a magical attraction to human beings. The geographical connection between Africa and Asia, the Sinai Peninsula, is characterised by such a landscape. In Dahab, at the foot of golden-brown mountains, where an azure sky is silhouetted against these, you will be enchanted by a windy and adventurous surfing vacation.
A completely different world Ė and only about four flying hours away!
Along the extremely beautiful beach promenade of Dahab Town, you will be served traditional Egyptian and Western fare. As Dahab is overall not too touristy, you will experience the traditional Egyptian lifestyle, atmosphere and pace of life. There, you will also have an opportunity to browse the numerous bazaars. Donít forget bartering is accepted so relax and enjoy looking for a bargain.
If you wish we also recommend a visit the Bedouin village of Ras Abu Galum. You can go to superb deserted beaches and snorkel at the countless reefs around Dahab. Simply let yourself hang loose. You will feel really far away from modern civilization when you spend a night in the traditional Bedouin tent or, if you prefer, right under the stars. These starry skies, the unique wind conditions, the local hospitality and many other attractions are definitely not to be missed.
Our Insider Tips:
- Dinner at one of the numerous restaurants in Masbat and Assala
- Enjoy cooling and refreshing cocktails on Mojito Barís roof terrace overlooking Masbat Bay, view live music at the Rush Club or relax at Assalaís Blue Beach Bar.
- A fabulous excursion to the Bedouin camp of Ras Abu Galum, which can be reached by a 2 hour hike from the Blue Hole. There, you can visit a superb deserted bay for snorkelling.
- A visit to St. Catherine's Monastery and a climb up to Mt. Moses.
- Diving at the well-known reefs of the Red Sea.
- A ride through the desert (on a camel or on horseback)
Latest weather data
Dahab, Egypt : partly cloudy
air temp : 36 c
water : 26 c
wind : 6 bft / 22 Knots
Latest news Dahab, Egypt
We are happy to annouce that we started a new corporation in Dahab and we now offer kitesurfing! CLUB MISTRAL ELDORADO is our brand new kitesurfing center in Dahab..
More Info ..>
Peter Hart just came back from a fantastic week in Dahab at Club Mistral..
More Info ..>
Spot Info Chart
|moderate -> excellent|
|Value for money|